Did you know?
Working in Canada can also be a pathway to becoming a permanent resident, as it allows you to explore life in Canada and boost eligibility for permanent residence!
Explore our FAQs on working in Canada
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) – This is a job offer from a Canadian employer to work in a specific position. The employer must be eligible to apply for an LMIA.
- LMIA-Exempt but requiring a job offer or employment contract - These work permits allow foreign workers to work for a specific employer in one particular position but do not require an LMIA.
- International Mobility Program (IMP) – No work permit is issued, but authorization must be sought to work under this category under an international non-trade agreement.
- Intra-Company Transfers – For specialized knowledge and executive/senior managerial position.
- Open Work Permits (no job offer or LMIA required) – For accompanying spouses, dependents of Temporary Residents of specific categories. There is no need to have a job offer to apply for an open work permit. Contact us for more information.
Askia Immigration Consulting Services
One Airport Square, 8th Floor
Airport City, Accra-Ghana
Please note that Askia Immigration Consulting Services does not authorize third parties to accept cash payments on its behalf. We only request that you make payments to Askia Immigration Services Trust bank accounts. Askia Immigration Consulting Services is a Ghanaian-owned firm and has ONLY 1 representative agent in Mali. Our staff will never ask a client to meet at a public place such as a restaurant, café, or bar. Be aware of ghost consultants and always contact us before engaging in immigration-related business.