To work in Canada, you must receive a job offer from a Canadian employer. Depending on your situation, a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) may be required. The LMIA is a document that an employer in Canada may need to obtain from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) before hiring a foreign worker. The LMIA should be either neutral of positive and it is valid for 18 months. It allows a foreign national to obtain a work permit. Contact Askia Immigration Consulting Services for more information.

Add Your Comment