You must have a valid study permit, enrolled full-time at a post-secondary DLI and maintain full-time status to be authorized to work off campus without a work permit. A student may work for 20 hours per week during their regular academic session and full time during schools breaks such a reading weeks, Christmas or Easter breaks. Contact Askia Immigration Consulting Services for more information.

Add Your Comment