You must start your study program before you can work provide that the student is enrolled full-time at a post-secondary DLI and maintain full-time status. The work location should be within the boundaries of the campus. Check your study permit to see the conditions that allow you to work on- or off-campus. Contact Askia Immigration Consulting Services for more information.

Add Your Comment